About Me

My photo
"immature is a word used by people who don't know how to have fun"

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why

Sometimes Iwonder why you still like me. When you visited me you told me a lot of the things you hated in people. A lot of things you told me were the things that I was.
You said you can't handle being in the same room of someone who doesn't know what they want in life.
I have know idea what i want in life.
You said you would just rather skip that teenager life.
I want to stay and have a teenager life.
You said he was the first person you ever had a great time talking to.
We talk all the time, so have we never had a good time talking.
You said if you two decided to date then you probably wouldn't have seen me this summer and staied with him.
Those things just make me wonder.

No comments: